piątek, 25 grudnia 2009

Metal Christmas



Last Christmas
I ripped out your heart
But the very next day
I threw it away
This year
You're crawlin' on your knees
To kick in your face is my passion

Once bitten and twice shy
Just keep the distance
And you will stay alive
Tell me baby
Do you recognize this
Well, it's been a year
But I don't give a shit

I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying: "I hate you!!!"
Get it?!
Now you know, what hell is alike
And if you kissed my feet
I would kick in your face again

A blood-stained room
Friends with open guts
You're hiding from me
And your soul dies
You always knew I was someone to die for me
I was a wolf in sheeps clothing

I'm shattering your face with the fire in my heart
A man undercover an I tear you apart
Now i found a real love and you never fool me again


Amen :)

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz